Certificates or Civil Records

For an immigration process that includes a spouse, partner and in some cases with children, the Canadian government requests a proof, for this the Marriage Certificate and/or Birth Certificates of children are requested.
It must be translated into English with a certified translator. We offer the translation service at a separate cost and can be quoted according to the original document.

Birth Certificates, of children, are only used when accompanying the main applicant.

* Common-Law, in Canada:
A separate immigration form will be prepared, with the information of the date they began to live together and indicating which document will be used to verify the relationship, minimum 1 year living together; It can be a rental contract mentioning both people, a joint bank account, life insurance with someone as a beneficiary. Only 1 of this documents will be used.