Visas and Permits

Visa is a document that allows you to travel to CAN, depending on your country of origin, the Canadian government has a list of countries that must process a visa that attaches to the physical passport.
There are other countries that only have to apply for an eTA (electronic authorization travel), which is a travel permit, by plane, which is only requested online.

The only reason or motive with a Visa is to travel to Canada for Tourism, transit travel for a stopover in the country, as well as business trips that need to be carried out in Canadian territory.
It is prohibited to work with a Visa and it is not a guarantee of entry to Canada, since upon arrival, an officer will receive you and ask you questions about your reason for traveling.

On the other hand, there are Study and Work Permits. To study a 6-month, 1-year, 2-year, 4-year bachelor 0r 2-year master’s degree program in Canada, you must apply for a study permit outside Canada.
Work permits are closed, that is, they are subject to only 1 employer and the job position indicated in a job offer.

Do not hesitate to contact us to advise you on your travel or migration plan to Canada.

ontario oinp draw 2024