Proof of Funds

Proof of Economic Funds, here what is recommended are the last 3 bank account statements; It can be a savings, debit or investment account.

These bank statement are for cases of Study Permits, Tourist Visas and their extensions.

The main application can preferably use a direct family member, parents if she is a professional career.
For 25 years old applicants, is better their own funds and those of spouse/couple can be gathered, as the case may be.

If it were the case, funds from a company of a relative can be used, accompanied by the constitutive, scanned act.