Checklist Guides

Marriage Certificate, only used when the main applicant is accompanied by a spouse. It must be translated into English with a certified translator. We offer the translation service at a separate cost and can be quoted according to the original document.
a) Birth certificates, of children, are only used when they accompany the main applicant.

b) Free Union or Common-Law, in Canada. A migratory form will be prepared with the information of the date they began to live together and indicating which document will be used to verify the relationship, minimum 1 year completed; It can be a rental contract mentioning both people, a joint bank account, life insurance with someone as a beneficiary, only one of these documents